Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 11--New Reboot Habits

5/14, Tuesday, -5.0 pounds total

"It is notorious how powerful is the force of habit."  Charles Darwin
 
Good energy today, but I am feeling a little discouraged about the lack of movement on the scale.  I keep reading about other people who have lost one or more pounds a day and that’s definitely not happening for me.  So it’s time for a new habit--I decided to add… drumroll, please… exercise.  Yes, I need to start moving, more than just walking back and forth to the break room at work.  Today after work, I bit the bullet and forced myself to power-walk for 45 minutes in my neighborhood.  And…it felt good!  I’m adding 30- 45 minutes a day of exercise to my reboot and watching for healthy results.  

In addition to watching “The Voice” and checking Facebook, I’ve been spending a lot of time surfing the web about juicing and other healthy stuff.  And, I’m finding things I wish I’d found sooner… like THIS!  If you’re thinking about doing a “reboot” (juice/smoothie fast with or without eating fruits and veggies), be sure to check out this link.  http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/rebooting/plans/  It has tons of information that I wish I’d had 11 days ago.  But I won’t whine…well, not too much…  I’m pretty proud of myself for making it this far, only on juices and smoothies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions, recipes--Thanks!