Sunday, May 19, 2013

Day 16--Still Going Strong!

5/19, Sunday, -9.5 pounds total

I'm back, after a SUPER busy week at work...  No time to blog, hardly any time to sleep, but I'm still here and going strong. The longer I do this, the easier it gets...although I do miss salty, crunchy treats.  I'd love to go see "The Great Gatsby" this week but movie theaters trigger a Pavlovian popcorn reaction in my mouth and I don't know if I can torture myself like that.  Still debating if I should test my character that way.

I've fallen into a rhythm of eating--two smoothies and two juices per day, only herbal tea after 7 p.m.  I've also added 30-60 minutes of power walking and free weights to my routine--as soon as I started doing this, the weight started coming off.  Definitely feeling motivated to continue with lots of veggies and fruits, to see how good I can feel. 

Tip for the day--occasionally, I am just too tired or pressed for time to make a juice for work.  So, if that happens, I found Columbia Gorge Organic juices in the refrigerated section at Whole Foods--they are 100% juice, no additives, and a good option if you're caught without your homemade juice/smoothie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments, suggestions, recipes--Thanks!